首页签名微信签名QQ英文签名 Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us foreve

QQ英文签名 Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us foreve

 My heart already have; no matter how good I do not want to. 

我心里已经有了你;再好的我都不想要。

The deep feeling and my lover can with very long time.

深情与我的爱人能否伴得长久。

Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever. 

是谁赐我们遇见却不一并赠我们永远。

He seems to be very good and very bad but I want to hug.

他好像很好又好像很糟但我想拥抱。

Before, as well as a small number of sleep early also like to laugh.

以前多好 想的少 睡的早 也喜欢笑。

I was born with a lonely, no temperature.

我有与生俱来的孤独没有温度。

Since I met you, I'm not going to forget you.

自从认识了你 我就没打算忘了你。

Those who have threatened to accompany you to go through life always get lost.

那些曾扬言要陪你走完一生的人总是迷路。

Follow the fashion to the freedom of the lonely.

跟着风行走把孤独当自由。

I don't want you to be a person, but I don't want to give you to someone else.

我不愿让你一个人 更不愿把你给别人。

You are not me, you do not know my loneliness, itas after.

你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就当作是经过。

Wish somebody and you wander, a gentle day never against.

愿有人与你颠沛流离,以温柔计日从不违心。

In the distance, there is a glimmer of light.

远方闪着微光 孤独暗自生长。

The habit of forced smile, but to tear the mouth pain.

习惯牵强的笑丶却撕痛了嘴角。

Heart was filled with the whole chest...

心碎弥漫了整个胸口…

You are my faith and I can't get to the distance.

你是我的信仰是我到不了的远方。

From the start crying jealousy envy has become with a smile.

从开始哭着忌妒 变成了笑着羡慕。

No matter how beautiful the memory is, it just belongs to the past.

回忆再美好,也只是曾经。

Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.

谢谢你的微笑,曾慌乱过我的年华。

A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise. 

明确的拒绝总好过虚假的承诺。

I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.

我在听的每一首歌里都能找到一点点你的痕迹。

The lonely youth, I only for you.

整个青春孤寂,我只为了一个你。

Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have.

没心没肺的笑,是我拥有的最美好的东西。

That formerly how to pick, time flies straight forward.

那段从前怎么去捡,光阴似箭一直向前。

Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.

只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。

If I change shape, and you forget the time.

若不是我变了摸样,便是你淡忘了时光。

You smile so beautiful, as if you have never been hurt.

你笑的好漂亮,好像从没受过伤。

If one day you lost me, I‘ll never let you find me. 

如果有一天你把我弄丢了,那我就永远让你找不到我。

If I become more apathy, please remember, once needs to accompany, you only said busy.

她将她的幸福许给他,他却将寂寞归还与她。从此,天涯海角,各不相望!